Accountant, Bookkeeping, Junior Accountant
· Records numerical and financial data to produce financial records.
· Ensures financial data is entered correctly and accurately.
· Enters journal entries to debit and credit the company’s accounts.
· Generates accounting and audit reports for cash receipts, accounts payable and receivable, expenditures, and profits and losses.
· Reconciles and reports differences or issues found in financial records.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and financial data analysis.
· Ability to use accounting software to record, store, and analyze financial data.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Education and Experience:
· Four years college degree preferable.
· At least three years of bookkeeping experience preferred, preferably in Accounting.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.