Intern – Sales, Natural Channel
Hours: Part Time
At MegaFood, our mission is to nourish a world in nutritional crisis by producing the highest quality supplements made with farm fresh whole foods. MegaFood is a proud Certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous standards of social and environmental performance and a driver of change in the creation of meaningful jobs, the improvement of lives, and the application of best business practices. We are always looking for people who are passionate about our mission to join our growing team!
Thank you for your interest in MegaFood. We are so excited to offer this exciting internship opportunity for Summer 2021!
- Research to support broker customer acquisition
- Work with MF Intern lead to identify key customer opportunities
- Develop and support selling materials
- Research to support closing key sku gaps.
- Identify key customer gaps
- Partner on selling materials and incentives
- Support Inside Sales team customer efficiency tracker
- Data entry for multiple different sales tracking reports.
- Attending meeting with responsibility for minutes, key takeaways & next steps
- Support sales planning function for Whole Food Market new product launches
- Business major or similar
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Data Entry
- Experience with MS office and / or Google suite office applications
- Research experience preferred
- Asana will be an on the job learning requirement
What to expect if chosen to join the MegaFood Intern Team:
- You will be paired with a mentor for the duration of this internship
- You will learn about MegaFood as a company and be immersed in the team environment!
- You will be given a meaningful intern experience, assisting on a specific project/field of work and expanding your knowledge
- This is a paid internship opportunity
What do we need from you?
- Tell us about yourself! Share with us what energizes you!
- Why MegaFood? Why this internship? Why should we choose you?
MegaFood is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging. The collective sum of our individual differences, knowledge, life experiences, and unique talents, represents a significant part of our culture and is the foundation for our accomplishments and impact.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law. We strive to create a supportive community where we all are comfortable and confident to be authentic, open and curious.
If you need a reasonable accommodation because of disability for any part of the employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-216-0889 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.