The Performance Analyst Intern role is a wonderful opportunity to learn about the world of investments in a stimulating and collaborative environment. Performance Analyst play a supporting role in serving the firm’s institutional clients (e.g. pension and endowments). They are responsible for collecting and synthesizing data to calculate client investment performance, risk statistics, and portfolio exposure over time.
The Intern will assist in collecting and updating client and economic data, as well as contribute in the completion of special projects. The position will be remote.
- Gather, organize, and coordinate data from disparate sources
- Analyze, evaluate, and review quantitative information, with a high degree of accuracy; familiarity with investment statistics.
- Ability to work within established guidelines and procedures
Measures of Success:
- Accuracy and timeliness of client-related work product
- Proficiency with required software and spreadsheets
- Satisfaction of Performance Analysts as users of the intern’s services
- Perform efficiently and accurately under time pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and organized work habits
- Familiarity with financial and statistical concepts
About Meketa Investment Group
Meketa Investment Group is an employee-owned full service investment consulting and advisory firm. We work with some of the nation’s largest and most sophisticated institutional investors including public and private plan sponsors. We have a staff of over 200 employees among our six U.S. office locations and London.
Meketa recognizes that our workforce is a reflection of our company, and we operate in an inclusive environment that accepts and promotes diversity. We believe our employees can best serve our clients in an atmosphere where individuals are treated fairly, where professional growth is developed and encouraged, and where a healthy balance between work and home life is respected and preserved. To support employees, Meketa offers a competitive compensation structure, a wide range of benefits from core insurance benefits to time-based benefits, as well as flexible schedules and support for continuing education.
Meketa is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us.