Starting Date for this position: Summer 2021
In this position, you will be involved in a structured Associate Rotation Engineer Training Program. This is a fast-track paid training program that challenges you to develop the expertise needed to solve difficult technical problems. Associate Rotation Engineers are members of a team of highly motivated individuals working with customers designing the most complex hardware and software systems in the world and whose applications span the electronics industry.
This training program will give you unique insight into our technical marketing, product support, and sales organizations. Upon successful completion of this12-month training program, you will be eligible to advance into one of these organizations. Post program opportunities include Field Application Engineer, Corporate Applications Engineer and Technical Marketing Engineer positions.
– Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering. with semiconductor emphasis.
– Strong understanding in one or more of the following areas: custom IC layout, physical verification and the semiconductor manufacturing process.
– Lithographic patterning, Calibre DRC/LVS, C/Tcl/Python programming skills all are plus.
– Exposure to Linux platforms, networking, and running software across multi-machine/multiCPU grid applications.
– This position requires excellent interpersonal and written communication skills; self motivated and results-oriented with strong problem solving skills.
– Some travel may be required.
– Applicants must be willing and able to relocate anywhere within the USA upon completion of training.
**Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law