In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support and develop tools for a collaborative product team who designs, develops, integrates, and tests firmware in embedded and enterprise secure processing solutions.
*Must be willing to resides close to Gainesville, FL.
This role is responsible for
- Maintaining and operating CI/CD tools and platforms
- Identifying process bottlenecks and implementing solutions
- Implementing new verification environments established by the design team
- Maintaining and adding new FPGA development boards to the lab network for CI/CD systems
- Maintaining the lab network used by the design team remotely
- Supporting the design team in the bring-up and verification of software products
- Communicate verification status and risks to management teams
You are part of
Mercury’s secure processing engineering team, creating and deploying world leading embedded and enterprise secure processing solutions. You will be engaged with engineers to develop productive verification workflows and in-house software tools used for designing, developing, simulating, testing and documenting FPGA firmware systems and products.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- B.S. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or prior work experience in verification systems.
- Proficient in command line scripting — bash, tcsh, etc.
- Proficient in a scripting language used to automation — Ruby, Python, etc.
- Proficient in C/C++
- Experience with Linux/UNIX operating environments
- Ability to write and review technical documentation
- Troubleshooting and logic skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with automation/configuration management tools — Jenkins, cron, etc.
- Experience configuring and maintaining storage systems and protocols — SMB, NFS, iSCSI
- Experience with VMWare vSphere Cluster
- Experience with networking systems and protocols — Firewalls, DNS, SSL, TCP, etc.
Why should you join Mercury Systems?
Mercury Systems is the leader in making trusted, secure mission-critical technologies profoundly more accessible to the aerospace and defense industries. Optimized for customer and mission success, our innovative solutions power more than 300 critical aerospace and defense programs. Headquartered in Andover, Mass., and with manufacturing and design facilities around the world, Mercury specializes in engineering, adapting and manufacturing new solutions purpose-built to meet the industry’s current and emerging high-tech needs. Our employees are committed to Innovation that Matters®.
We are committed to making Mercury a great place to work, no matter where our employees are located. We offer a casual and enjoyable atmosphere that allows employees to learn and grow. We help and care for one another and work as one to achieve results for us and for our customers. We value communication and transparency, and strive to foster two-way dialogue at all levels of the organization. We are committed to lifelong learning, offering comprehensive skills training and tuition reimbursement. Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or you are an experienced professional, it’s important to us that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Mercury Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Mercury Systems is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. If you would like to contact us regarding teh accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the number below.