This is a remote/telecommute position.
The Adobe Launch Specialist works closely with the Product, Analytics and Development teams to ensure Mercy’s digital patient experience is enabled for reporting and analysis from end-to-end. This role is responsible for designing and documenting technical specifications, ensuring governance, executing & publishing changes and supporting ongoing data quality assurance.
Experience: • 5+ years’ digital analytics experience (Adobe Analytics preferred)
• 4+ years’ analytics implementation experience
• 4+ years’ experience with tag management systems (Adobe Launch preferred)
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Computer Science or related field, MA preferred
• Analytical with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate to get the best results possible.
• Understanding of data layer development, web debugging tools, and analytic QA processes
• Able to handle advanced tag management requests unassisted.
• Able to define and translate business requirements into technical requirements, code and specifications across digital platforms.
• Knowledge to implement confidently and accurately via Adobe DTM/Launch.
• Able to test and validate analytics code.
• Working Expert knowledge of tag management systems.
• Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
• Clear, succinct communication (gets straight to the point)
• Innovative and creative thinking balanced with pragmatism (fresh, big-picture thinking)
• Intellectual horsepower (highly analytical & strategic)
• Drives for results in prioritized manner (balanced sense of urgency)
• Listening skills, minimal ego (listen first, then respond)
• Organized and attention-to-detail approach (strong tactical execution)
• Highly resourceful (stretches people and money; compresses time)
• Agile (can adapt quickly to a changing environment)
• Possess high degree of integrity and moral character