This is a remote/telecommute position.
The Digital Product Analyst works closely with the Product, Analytics and Development teams to understand and design customized analytics solutions for Mercy’s digital products. This role will analyze and optimize the user experience of our digital products, supporting the broader team through analytics, reporting and insights, as well as the technical management of the underlying systems and processes to ensure data accuracy.
Experience: • 3+ years’ experience in advanced web analytics
• Proficiency in digital analytics tools and processes (Adobe Analytics experience preferred).
• Proficiency in tag management systems and digital analytics tagging (Adobe Launch experience preferred).
• Experience building & measuring analytics across multiple digital properties & apps.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree related to business, analytics, finance or statistics.
Other: • Analytical with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate to get the best results possible.
• Ability to communicate effectively to various stakeholders, internally and externally.
• Strong analytical reasoning and communication skills.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
• Clear, succinct communication (gets straight to the point)
• Innovative and creative thinking balanced with pragmatism (fresh, big-picture thinking)
• Intellectual horsepower (highly analytical & strategic)
• Drives for results in prioritized manner (balanced sense of urgency)
• Listening skills, minimal ego (listen first, then respond)
• Organized and attention-to-detail approach (strong tactical execution)
• Highly resourceful (stretches people and money; compresses time)
• Agile (can adapt quickly to a changing environment)
• Possess high degree of integrity and moral character