This is a remote/telecommute position.
The Personalization Manager works closely with Digital Product, Analytics and CRM teams to build the foundations for more personalized experiences across Mercy’s digital properties. This role will focus on removing friction and delivering 1:1 journeys for patients and consumer across touchpoints, adapting to each patient’s needs and preferences.
Experience: • 5+ years of related e-Commerce and digital experience
• Domain knowledge in marketing technologies: CRM, personalization, and content/asset management.
• Experience with Adobe and Salesforce products preferred
o Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, Audience Manager/Studio, Interaction Studio or similar products
• Proven success in developing 1:1 programs, managing multichannel touchpoints, building test and learn programs, visualizing and presenting data, and identifying and presenting insights for growth and optimization
• Proven knowledge of database marketing, segmentation & audience generation techniques
o Knowledge of SQL preferred
• Proven experience with personalization & testing tools (i.e. Target, Monetate, Optimizely)
• Highly collaborative and effective in a cross-functional environment with the ability influence key stakeholders across organizations.
• Experience with agile development, both in technology & marketing execution.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing, Business, Economics, Statistics or related field required; MBA or Masters in concentration above preferred.
• Analytical with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate to get the best results possible.
• Ability to communicate effectively to various stakeholders, internally and externally.
• Strong analytical reasoning and communication skills.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
• Clear, succinct communication (gets straight to the point)
• Innovative and creative thinking balanced with pragmatism (fresh, big-picture thinking)
• Intellectual horsepower (highly analytical & strategic)
• Drives for results in prioritized manner (balanced sense of urgency)
• Listening skills, minimal ego (listen first, then respond)
• Organized and attention-to-detail approach (strong tactical execution)
• Highly resourceful (stretches people and money; compresses time)
• Agile (can adapt quickly to a changing environment)
• Possess high degree of integrity and moral character