Meridian Bird Removal provides innovative bird removal and management services for big-box retailers, supermarkets, and distribution centers. Meridian Bird Removal is a dynamic, high-growth company that delivers guaranteed results for our customers. Our specialties include our trademarked Bird-N-Free Live Capture System, Operational Process Analysis, and Facility Assessment.
Meridian Bird Removal is seeking a Talent Resource Specialist to join our remote team and manage high-volume recruiting efforts. The Talent Resource Specialist is responsible for creating strategic staffing approaches to attract a wide pool of qualified candidates across a range of geographic locations.
The Talent Resource Specialist is the backbone of the Meridian Bird Removal Talent and Culture team. This means you will work in a way that positively impacts the credibility, effectiveness/efficiency, and the overall reputation of Meridian Bird Removal by creating thoughtful and well-organized experiences for candidates throughout the interview journey and overall hiring experience.
This is a unique opportunity to recruit within a robust EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) company. We believe that our purpose is to Help First – our customers, our employees, and our communities. At Meridian Bird Removal we want our Talent Resource Specialist to be a steward for our culture and a role model for our core values: Eagerly Optimistic, Humbly Confident, Adapt and Overcome, Commitment to Capture, Be Above the Bar and Help First.
- Manage talent acquisition process– Post jobs and ads in select locations. Screen and source qualified applicants and resumes. Coordinate the interview process with individuals and panels. Gather interview feedback and communicate with applicants during and after the interview process.
- Strategize – Manage all stages of the recruitment process. Work with leadership to understand the hiring needs of the organization. Create exciting and useful recruiting tactics to attract top-performing employees. Draft and create job descriptions as needed.
- Administrative duties – Gather, analyze, and present recruiting data to leadership. Schedule interviews, draft questions, attend job fairs and other recruiting events. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Technology – Manage all aspects of the applicant tracking system (ATS), Indeed platform, social media, and scheduling software.
- Minimum of 1 year recruiting experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service GURU! People like working with you and you’re known for being a problem solver!
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- Social & tech-savvy with demonstrated proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent time management abilities and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Prefer experience working with ATS systems.
- MUST live in the Eastern or Central time zone.
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Plan
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer