MG Miller, a boutique intellectual property (IP) law firm based out of Manhattan, is seeking a paralegal for a full-time position.
Ideal candidates will have between 1-5 years of experience working as an IP paralegal, will have a strong attention to detail, and will be familiar with a managing a docket of domestic and foreign patent and trademark matters.
MG Miller works primarily with startups, entrepreneurs, and mid-size companies, so experience/interest working with those types of clients is a plus. As a boutique firm, applicants who are looking to work in smaller, more close-knit environment are strongly encouraged to apply.
· Responsible for IP docketing and deadlines; Maintain and manage critical IP records, and monitor/update information on the firm’s domestic and foreign patent and trademark filings
· Correspond with foreign agents, clients, and outside counsel with status updates on matters
· Assist with the preparation and filing of new trademark applications, and assist with filing paperwork for U.S. patent applications and PCT applications, and related prosecution documents.
· Generate various docket reports on an as-needed basis.
· Manage global patent and trademark registrations
· 1-5 years of intellectual property paralegal experience required
· Experience with managing domestic and foreign IP dockets, as well as litigation dockets
· Technologically adept, preference for someone with experience with the programs AppColl and Clio
· Highly detailed and organized
· Must use Oxford comma
· $40,000-$60,000 annual salary, commensurate with experience.
· Healthcare benefits included
The candidate selected will work remotely during 2021; after that, this position will be based at the firm’s Manhattan office.