MindLeaps is an international NGO that uses dance to develop the cognitive skills and social-emotional learning of at-risk youth to ensure that they can succeed in school, enter the workplace and leap forward in life.
The Marketing and Development Intern will work on the following projects:
• Fundraising – Strategize and conduct outreach regarding foundation, corporate, and individual fundraising opportunities.
• News updates – Provide news digests on program countries
• Marketing – Assist with projects related to marketing including website, graphic design, photography, social media, and events.
• Photoshop and Video Editing – Use photoshop and video editing software to assist with marketing pieces and social media
• Writing Projects – Other writing projects as needed
• Additional responsibilities as required.
Schedule: 10-15 hours per week
As a 501c3 non-profit, your school may provide a stipend to work with MindLeaps. Please check with your career services department.