If you find yourself excited by “Scientifically Better” clothing, teamwork and a fast paced environment, come work with us!
We started Ministry of Supply to solve a common problem: clothes are stiff, stuffy, and high-maintenance. Born out of MIT in 2012, our mission is to engineer sharp, high-performing, comfortable clothes. By understanding your body in motion and using innovative materials, we are inventing apparel that’s sweat proof, highly stretchable, and machine washable—clothes you actually want to wear.
Since 2012, Ministry of Supply has offered internships within various functions. The program includes challenging strategic projects and offers an opportunity to be mentored one on one from business leaders. This is a great opportunity for career development and offers a chance to make a real difference within the organization.
- Take on the role of a full time Operations Analyst: Operations within a small company are constantly adjusting to new inputs. Our operations team helps to keep the heart of the company pumping – we work across the entirety of the operations function from supply chain to data analysis to process improvement. You will have the opportunity to experience all areas of operations.
- Be a learning experience: This is a critical hands-on-learning experience that will align to your skillset and help you grow
- Energize the office: You’ll bring a new perspective to the office, and we are thrilled to have the opportunity to watch you thrive!
- Current college undergraduate – must be available for a 6 month co-op
- Thinks critically and creatively, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to launch into a retail fashion career
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Our company is a venture-backed e-comm brand with one brick-and-mortar store, and is growing at a rapid pace. Our team is kind, empathetic, fun, and ready to welcome new members. Join us!