This internship is being hosted by MIT Solve. Solve is an initiative of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) with a mission to solve world challenges. During this internship you will receive guidance and programming from Solve in addition to your host organization.
The Nucleus by Utiva – Regardless of where you are in Africa, Nucleus will make sure tech skills training is accessible to you. Utiva’s Business Development Internship is a 3-month program. The intern will support the International Expansion of the company into the new markets. This 3-month period is strategic to driving the value of our product into a new market.
Seeking experience and skills in:
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
This is unfortunately an unpaid internship with a small social enterprise. While we are unable to pay you for your time, we hope this will be a fun and valuable experience to get an inside look into the work of social entrepreneurs and an organization that is making an impact on the world. This internship has a flexible start and end date, but would likely be over the summer with the possibility of extension.