At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
- South Florida Business Journal, Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2020
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America – 2015 – 2019
- Marketing Campaign of the Year for Telehealth – Business Intelligence Group’s Public Relations & Marketing Excellence Award 2020
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service (Gold) – Customer Sales and Service World Awards® – 2019
- Customer Service Department of the Year (Gold) – Customer Sales and Service World Awards – 2018
At Modernizing Medicine, cultivating talent through our internship program is one of the facets of our company we certainly pride ourselves on. We are looking for an Accounting Intern who is interested in gaining exposure to multiple areas of accounting.
You may be a great fit for Modernizing Medicine’s internship program, IF…
- You have strong leadership skills
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have sound judgment
- You have intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- You have excellent verbal and written communication
- You will receive assignments that include revenue assurance, general ledger reconciliations, and month-end responsibilities.
- Interns are able to take the knowledge they learn in the classroom, apply it to a real-world work scenario, and then are armed with valuable experience and insights when they head back to the classroom and future careers.
Skills & Requirements:
- A team player
- Majoring in Accounting with a minimum 3.0 GPA
**This internship is located in Boca Raton, FL and does not offer relocation or housing opportunities. Remotely-located candidates are being considered due to the current pandemic situation.**