At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative, creative Rock Stars!
- South Florida Business Journal, Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2020
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America – 2015 – 2019
- Marketing Campaign of the Year for Telehealth – Business Intelligence Group’s Public Relations & Marketing Excellence Award 2020
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service (Gold) – Customer Sales and Service World Awards® – 2019
- Customer Service Department of the Year (Gold) – Customer Sales and Service World Awards – 2018
Modernizing Medicine delivers truly disruptive and transformative products and services that will impact the healthcare industry. The work we do makes a difference.
Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end specialty-specific solutions from practice management, through EMR to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) that help our clients maximize their efficiencies.
Modernizing Medicine is hiring a Contracts Administrator to join our growing legal department. The Contracts Administrator is responsible for authoring, editing, and coordinating a variety of contract support functions in the organization in support of the sales process. This fast paced, high impact role will be part of an energetic, dynamic, and highly creative environment with opportunities for future growth.
- Draft a variety of standard template contracts, including Addendums/Amendments, Statements of Work, Order Forms, and Assignment and Assumption Agreements, and non-disclosure agreements
- Track and maintain all contracts through the document lifecycle, including drafts, modifications, executions, amendments, and renewals
- Support the maintenance of contract files and databases, including contract archiving
- Ensure the organization’s internal contract documents and templates are accurate and well maintained
- Prepare contracts for execution, routing for signature, documenting approvals and ensure customers have copies for their records
- Enter and maintain contracts and other documents and data in our internal customer management system
- Serve as the point of contact for contract queries with internal stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to improve contract support processes, create efficiencies, and take corrective action
- Assist with other commercial contracts and legal projects as needed
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years of contract administration or management experience in the corporate, transactional legal practice area, with a solid understanding of contract terminology and support issues. Prior in-house experience is not required, but is a plus
- Experience in contract management software
- Skilled in technology applications, including Microsoft products like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, sales-driven and customer-centric environment
- Demonstrated success managing multiple, complex and strategic projects with shifting deadlines from inception through to completion
- Demonstrates high levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Ability to work cross-functionally (Sales, Delivery, Legal, Finance, HR, etc.) to ensure the flawless identification of contract support requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate and work directly with customers
- Strong customer service skills with a keen eye for detail and commitment to quality
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with the ability to perform basic and complex research
- Exemplifies creative problem-solving skills
- A constant learner and energized by smart, innovative colleagues with excellent interpersonal skills
- Naturally curious about the way things work and easily pick up on new software and systems
- Positive can-do attitude with initiative and follow through
- Strong business partnering skills fostering collaboration across multiple functions
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights:
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development opportunities including tuition reimbursement programs and unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and many more!