We are passionate about our business and our culture, and are seeking individuals with that same drive.
- As part of our US diversity recruiting efforts, this Program is open to candidates who identify as Black, Hispanic, Native American, Female, LGBTQ+ and/or first generation college sophomores and juniors with a scheduled graduation date between December 2023 and May 2024
- Availability from January 3-7th, 2022 for the one-week virtual Program
- Application including resume and personal statement (200-300 words) addressing what you hope to gain from the Program to be submitted through the Moelis & Company website in a combined PDF document by November 5th
The Program aims to provide undergraduates who have had limited exposure to the industry and are considering their career options with a unique opportunity to gain an introduction to the industry though a week long paid Investment Banking experience.
During the Program you will:
- Partner with Analysts to gain exposure to deal activity across industries in our key business areas
- Meet with senior and junior bankers who will share their industry expertise while helping you develop a supportive network at Moelis
- Interact with members of our Employee Networks to learn more about their experiences and diverse backgrounds
- Build knowledge of fundamental financial concepts and technical skills all while deepening your understanding of an Investment Banking career
- Work together with mentors on a project tapping into your new skills
The culture at Moelis is one of partnership, creativity, optimism, and hard work. We are passionate about our business and our culture, and are committed to attracting, retaining and developing individuals who share that same drive. At Moelis, you will not be defined by your job title, but by the contributions you make and the enthusiasm you bring to the work we do.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, age, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, citizenship status, genetic information, disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and any other applicable law), or any other characteristic or status protected under any applicable US, state or other law.