An Applications Engineer’s responsibilities include debugging analog IC products, developing reference circuits, writing datasheets and application/design notes, and providing application support and technical training. They work with Design Engineers, Field Applications Engineers, and Marketing to define and debug analog/digital IC products.
· Work with TMEs, IC designers, packaging, and field team to define innovative products for high power markets.
· Work with customers on system designs with existing products or developing new products.
· Provide application support and technical training for key customers and field application engineers
· Write datasheets, application notes, design notes.
· BSEE or equivalent;
· Hands on experience with power electronics hardware implementation and testing;
· Experience with schematic capture and PCB layout tools;
· Experience with high power systems (traction inverter, industrial drive, on board charger, UPS, etc.) is desired;
· Experience with EMI/EMC testing and debug is preferred;
· Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills;
San Jose, CA, Detroit, MI, and Kirkland, WA