We are seeking Patent Prosecution Scientific Analyst Interns in the Palo Alto, San Diego, Boston, and San Francisco offices. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in:
- Preparing and prosecuting patent applications
- Contributing to prosecution strategy
- Providing technical and legal research and analysis with respect to matters pending before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Providing technical support for patent interference and litigation proceedings
Who We Are
Our firm has a long standing commitment to our culture and diversity. We encourage you to learn more about who we are and what we do. Should you find you’re ready to do the best legal work of your life, we encourage you to let us know!
- Ph.D. in life sciences, plant biology, chemistry, or medicine
- Internship period – 3 to 6 months, full-time
- Outstanding writing and analytical skills, and top academic credentials are essential.
Please submit a resume, cover letter indicating office location preference, writing sample of your choosing (5-12 pages), and copies of all academic transcripts (unofficial copies accepted).