How you’ll make a difference:
The ideal candidate will help develop infrastructure software to support software development on Motional’s self driving vehicle platform. They will work closely with applications teams and systems engineers to ensure delivery of safety certified code.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s candidate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent knowledge.
- C++14 or greater development experience
- Knowledge and familiarity in networking concepts
- Experience with Python and C is a plus
- Experience with Unix, Linux, SafeRTOS, QNX, FreeRTOS, Autosar is a plus
- Experience with safety certification (e.g. ISO 26262, IEC 61508, EN 5012X, DO-178B/C, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with tools such as buildroot/yocto, conan and docker is a plus.
- Knowledge of the math behind robotics and sensor systems is a plus.
- Experience working with robotics and with robotics researchers is a plus.