Move This World seeks interns looking to gain experience working in a fast-paced, team-centric environment.
Move This World is the leading provider of social-emotional learning (SEL) multimedia resources for PreK-12 students, educators, and families. Each piece of educational content is delivered through short interactive lessons and is grounded in the goal of empowering students to navigate the rapidly-changing realities of their world – both in the classroom and throughout their lives. Designed for implementation that is both impactful and simple, the MTW platform allows educators and families to incorporate SEL into their students’ schedules every day, without planning or prep. The extensive multimedia library provides a robust and engaging daily curriculum- experiences designed to empower students by strengthening the skills that foster wellbeing and establishing a common language among students, educators, and families. These multimedia experiences are rooted in creative expression and participatory movement. Move This World has already impacted the lives of over one and a half million students across 38 states.
As an intern with Move This World, you will be included in strategic, planning, and brainstorming meetings as much as possible. Our goal is for our interns to come away from their internship experience with as many tangible, real-world skills as possible.
Move This World is looking for candidates for the following fully remote positions:
- Program Intern: Assist the Program team in providing ongoing support to our partner schools by assisting in the development of program-related resources, updating online platforms for students, parents, and teachers, and various client success projects. (**Education major preferred)
- Communications Intern: Assist in compiling lists for marketing campaigns and social strategies, supporting MTW Audio Network production, monitoring general interest email accounts, and various marketing projects.
- Social Media Intern: Assist in social media planning and implementation, creating graphics and resources for partnerships and program teams, and various marketing projects.
- Administrative Intern: Assist the sales, marketing, and program departments with general administrative duties including, but not limited to, research, data entry, organization of internal infrastructure, and other various administrative projects.
- Current student pursuing a BA or advanced degree
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Acute attention to detail
- A self-starter and problem solver with a high ability to think creatively and critically
- Strong independence and ability to take initiative in project follow-through
- Area-specific experience through coursework or professional opportunities
- Interest in the education field
- Ability to work around 15-25 hours per week
- Access to a personal laptop and internet access to work remotely
To apply, please fill out the following application and please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and any questions you may have.