The Service Partner Project Coordinator is part of MRI’s Global Client Services Operations team and will be responsible for working with our Partners delivering MRI implementations to ensure they understand and adhere to MRI’s project management disciplines and reporting. Other responsibilities include identifying engagements which are appropriate for outsourcing to Services Partners and identifying the most appropriate Partner depending on solution and complexity of implementation.
- Educate Partner teams on MRI’s requirements for project resource scheduling, time entry, billing, status reporting
- Track Partner teams’ achievement against project management requirements and work with Partner teams to improve if required
- Approve and reconcile Partners’ invoices
- Act as internal liaison for solution development deliverables tied to Partners’ implementations
- Understand Service Partner specialties/strengths to match partners with engagements
Skills & Requirements
- 1+ years in Project Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Experience with process improvement initiatives
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with OpenAir preferred
- Proven technical aptitude
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!