Under the general supervision of the Manager, Global Expense; performs a variety of basic auditing and accounting related functions, to ensure all transferee financial related activities are processed, accounted for and invoiced within both, client contracts and MSI established guidelines.
- Sets up new transferee files in Expense Tracking Systems and ensures data integrity of new information.
- Collaborates with Worldwide Operations team to ensure critical data fields are tracked in the system and completely accounted for.
- Audits transferee expense vouchers, vendor and MSI invoices against specific client policy to ensure adherence and accuracy. Codes and inputs into expense tracking systems for effective reporting methods and controls for clients and MSI.
- Researches late/missing payments, and works with Expense Auditors to resolve payment issues.
- Prepares payment requests for various client global payroll departments.
- Assists Expense Auditors in identifying files to be audited and closed.
- Provides assistance to, and back-up for Expense Auditors’ duties as necessary and/or required.
- Provides support to the Worldwide Operations Group as related to Expense Management.
- Assists with client and company audits on information as it relates to Expense Management.
- Works with leadership to identify improvements/enhancements to overall operations of Department’s service and capabilities.