Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank®, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we have our clients’ best interest in mind and draw on more than 160 years of experience to understand their distinct needs to tailor our solutions. We’re part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world’s most trusted financial group, knowing that trust starts with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results is rewarded.
The Digital Advertising Manager is responsible for managing campaigns across display, video, native, search and affiliate programs, managing the programs and creatively optimizing for best ROI.
This role builds and adapts our campaign plan, based on the market needs and strategy changes within our product organization, and provide strategic input and direction into the overall digital marketing strategy. This candidate will work with our Managing Director and Vice President of Digital Marketing to implement these strategies.
Assist the digital marketing team to drive the digital user experience forward through thought leadership in digital marketing space, testing different ideas, marketing concepts, and implementing strategies and will manage a stable of creative, production and technical agencies and internal resources.
Management or Supervision: No
• 20% – Effectively manage and maintain digital marketing campaigns.
• 20% – Effectively coordinate across the digital marketing team required plans and internal communication strategies
• 20% – Effectively manage campaign ROI – ensure marketing spend is on track to expected outcomes and adjusting plans accordingly to hit goals and ROIs.
• 20% – Drive improvement in monitored Key Performance Indicators, actively leveraging data to support future campaign direction.
• 10% – Partner with product and brand team to create compelling content and solutions for our products.
• 10% – Ensure adherence to all bank compliance reporting requirements and other regulator and compliance policies and procedures.
Education, Licensure, Year of Experience (and type of work experience):
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5 years previous relevant (digital marketing) work experience required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Expert knowledge of the digital marketing ecosystem
• Deep understanding of latest digital marketing methods and technologies (programmatic, DSP, DMP, DCO, etc.)
• Extensive knowledge of campaign analytics, desktop & mobile marketing
• Comfortable owning budgets and managing
• Keen eye for details and data – strong desire to test and learn
• Strong web and business analytics skill
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
• Highly organized and capable of juggling multiple projects at the same time
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it’s the bank’s policy to only inquire into a candidate’s criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.