MuteSix is the #1 performance marketing agency specializing in customer acquisition on Facebook, Google Adwords and Email Marketing. We are professionals that strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns from conception to creative to execution and analysis.
We’re seeking a smart, energetic Paid Search Campaign Manager who is passionate about marketing, technology, and e-commerce. This role will have a focus on B2C marketing as well as will support in campaign development, the creation of marketing materials, and cross-functional team efforts. You will be receiving intensive training and close mentorship in all aspects of paid search Google marketing.
Do you have Google and Youtube Ad Experience? Have you managed e-commerce acquisition budgets over $50,000/Month? Do you absolutely love digging into the data and problem-solving your way into ROI positive campaigns? Would you like to work around other super smart and energetic campaign managers and learn from a team of super-intelligent peers?
If so, we’re looking for you to join our Paid Search Campaign team!
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting keyword research and writing copy for ads
- Structuring campaigns and ad groups, and determining the best settings
- Working with large datasets in Excel and uploading data/content for ads using the AdWords Editor tool
- Creating, analyzing, and optimizing Google Ads, Bing Ads for clients across varying industries
- Ensuring that all Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Facebook campaigns are optimized to bring highly targeted traffic to our clients’ online stores while also ensuring a very strong ROI for every client’s marketing budget
- Regularly consulting with the Ads Manager, SEO team, and other stakeholders to ensure Ads, Bing Ads and Facebook strategies are in line with the client’s brand, budget, and overall marketing goals
- Monitoring the success of campaigns using various reporting tools
- Analyzing campaign metrics/data and providing interpretation and suggestions for improving performance to the Manager
- Conducting AB testing across ads and landing pages
- Reviewing traffic in Google Analytics
- Staying current with Google Ads updates, Bing Ads updates, new technologies, trends, and best practices
- Experience managing your own Google Ads clients/accounts
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong, professional verbal communication
- Excellent writing and creative content skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business Development, Economics or related analytics fields)|
What we offer:
- Weekly Lunch and Learns, and opportunities to learn from industry experts.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Flexible Time Off – Take care of your work AND yourself!
MuteSix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.