The Ecommerce and Sales Manager has a key strategic, creative and operational role in the fast business expansion and growth plans of the company. The role will be accountable for the Company’s E-mail and CRM strategy, planning and execution as well as the management of the D2C sites controlled by MUTHA. This role will also be responsible for supporting the sales and marketing needs of the company’s retail partners.
(Including but not limited to)
● Deliver sales through marketing strategies, online merchandising, digital optimization tactics and site operations.
● Plan and launch targeted CRM campaigns to increase brand/product demand, enable sales and garner market intelligence.
● Project-manage and partner with creative, content production and product marketing to produce CRM initiatives to grow sales and increase loyalty.
● Owns and executes updates to MUTHA.com including setting up and uploading new product launches and updating merchandising for existing products and promotions.
● Lead and execute initiatives that optimize features of relevant sites, functionalities and innovations to maximize sales and deliver a best-in-class ecommerce experience.
● Partners with web developers to plan and execute needed changes including adding new web features, maintenance or optimization.
● Supports website, email, SMS and media testing across mobile and desktop.
● In collaboration with the VP of Sales and Marketing, conduct analytical analysis of all sales and provide recommendations and execute change to drive continuous improvement.
● Regularly communicate analysis with key stakeholders to share results, leanings and recommendations across channels and regions.
● Traffics assets from creative and copy to media agency, and web development partner as needed.
● Be the point of contact and support for retail partners by providing necessary marketing assets, calendars, product information, and updates.
● Responsible for supervising and optimizing PO processing and invoicing related to the Company’s retail partners.
● Provides support by coordinating communications with MUTHA’s Warehouse and Customer Service teams and takes a hands-on approach to implementing and managing related projects.
● Implements an active approach to problem solving to ensure that processes stay streamlined and efficient.
● Monitors competitive landscape and shares learnings/takeaways/recommendations with broader sales and marketing team.
● Provides technical, administrative and strategic support on various ad-hoc sales, marketing and operations duties.