The Health Services Care Manager, within the framework of the ASAP regulations, determines program eligibility and provides consumer centered approach to assessment, service acquisition, reassessment, and monitoring of the services for the state home care and specialized MassHealth funded programs, to assist elders to live independently in the community. The Health Services Care Manager conducts their assessments and monitoring by a combination of telephone contact, video conferencing and home visits.
This is a full-time (35 hours / week) position. A 4-day work week is available.
- A Bachelor’s degree in social work or a related field
- Strong interviewing and assessment skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer Skills: Proficient with MS Office Suite; entering narrative and other data into a database; working knowledge of Excel; ability to use the Internet to conduct information searches.
- Private vehicle.
- Knowledge of, and experience working with, older people.
- Experience working in a community service setting.
- Social Work License.
MVES values diversity and full inclusion of all members of the community