Phone App Design Internship: A team of students to curate and design an App for Mzuzah to capture interactive educational modules and tell a compelling Mzuzah story using information from 2010 to date. Output would be an App that can be loaded on all types of phones.
- Unwavering commitment to quality programs
- Strong marketing, public relations, with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and multidisciplinary project skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Must possess deductive reasoning skills, be able to analyze and synthesize information for problem solving
- Computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email software, internet searching, and other programs
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
Internship Period: January 2021 to December 2021
Other Information: Most work will be done remotely via email and video conferencing. If interested intern may travel to Mzuzah program or conference in Ghana/New York in 2021.
Note: This job description is not all exclusive. It’s a dynamic changing document that will change from time to time depending on current needs and is subject to review and change at any time to ensure that it reflects the strategic direction requirements of the Mzuzah Charitable office.