Nanowear is the new standard-bearer for A.I-based remote diagnostics utilizing its proprietary cloth-based nanotechnology. Nanowear will improve the quality of preventive medicine, practitioner productivity, and patient care through Nanowear’s connected-care platform. Nanowear’s application spans opportunities across therapeutics and other industry verticals, including neurological monitoring, clinical and pharmaceutical research, and military and industrial safety
Why we need you
Nanowear devices can time synchronously collect multiple physiological metrics related to cardiovascular and pulmonary function and physical status. We are developing data products with prognostic, diagnostic, and research capabilities for numerous disease conditions, namely, predicting worsening congestive heart failure symptoms, COVID-19, and surgical recovery status. High-quality, multi-modality time-synchronous data from the Nanowear device is a one-of-a-kind resource for advanced analytics. The opportunity is boundless, and we need leaders and innovators to help us serve our customers.
What you will do:
· Define how Nanowear creates additional value through the utilization of its data assets and analytics with careful consideration of regulatory requirements.
· Consistently identify and monitor key business risks and realize the data needs of Nanowear.
· Manage the junior data science teams and oversees all activities, ensuring alignment with departmental and business-wide vision and strategies.
· Drive education of data sciences throughout Nanowear by communicating the vision and use cases of advanced analytics.
· Build the business’s data science talent needs through role definition, recruitment, and development of a team of data scientists that will jointly move Nanowear’s agenda forward.
· Manage Nanowear’s external data and analytics partners and plays a leading role in developing and designing the departmental vision, capabilities, infrastructure, and quarterly/annual roadmap for the launch of data sciences capabilities.
· Continuously improve Nanowear’s data analysis model, create industry-leading performance by leveraging new and creative data-sources, and employing the latest in ML in the department.
· Scope, design, and implement ML models to support Nanowear’s numerous initiatives and programs with a view of achieving overall objectives and targets.
· Drive experimental data modeling designs within the business. Constantly run A/B tests to evaluate changes in the business’s product/services.
· Draft regular reports on departmental performance and presenting recommended models and departmental strategies for approval.
· Maintain a deep understanding of Nanowear’s marketplace dynamics.
· Take the initiative and conduct exploratory data analyses and experimental designs, which will help Nanowear understand trends and behavior within these markets better and settle on the most suitable strategies to drive success and achievement of goals and targets.
Education and Experience:
· Must have a master’s degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or any other related quantitative field. A working experience of the same is also acceptable for the position.
· At least ten years of working experience in a data science position, preferably working as a Senior Data Scientist.
· Highly proficient and experienced in scripting languages and have rapid prototyping skills, fluency in SQL, Python, Perl, Java, and VB.
· Proven and successful experience track record of leading high-performing data analyst teams leading through the successful performance of advanced quantitative analyses and statistical modeling that positively impact business performance.
· A suitable candidate will also have had experience working with and influencing and possess vast experience and expertise with probability and statistics, including machine learning, experimental design, and optimization.
Skills you will need:
· Able to convey important messages and information down the line to ensure the proper execution of junior data science personnel duties.
· All information must be clearly articulated between the collaborating parties to ensure effective, lasting, and mutually beneficial collaborative relationships.
· Must draft various reports and presentations that C-level executives will use for decision-making and strategy development.
· Technologically adept and especially demonstrate an understanding of database and computer software.
· Highly skilled in statistical and modeling packages such as SAS, Statistica, Matlab, R, visualization, and other advanced analysis tools.
· Expert in data management programming such as SQL, PL-SQL, and Python as well as being familiar with the workings of motion-tracking data and time-series analyses.