Nanowear is the new standard-bearer for A.I-based remote diagnostics utilizing its proprietary cloth-based nanotechnology. Nanowear will improve the quality of preventive medicine, practitioner productivity, and patient care through Nanowear’s connected-care platform. Nanowear’s application spans opportunities across therapeutics and other industry verticals, including neurological monitoring, clinical and pharmaceutical research, and military and industrial safety
Why we need you
Nanowear devices can time synchronously collect multiple physiological metrics related to cardiovascular and pulmonary function, and physical status. We are developing data products with prognostic, diagnostic, and research capabilities for numerous disease conditions. Namely, predicting worsening congestive heart failure symptoms, COVID-19, and surgical recovery status. We need talented and highly driven engineers to build the products that clinicians need today to take care of their patients and improve everyone’s quality of life.
What you’ll do:
· Design and develop machine learning and deep learning systems
· Running machine learning tests and experiments
· Creating data visualizations and reports for ongoing experiments
· Verifying data quality and ensuring it via data cleaning
· Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
· Develop machine learning applications according to requirements.
· Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods.
· Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results.
· Train and retrain systems, as necessary.
· Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks.
· A technical degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a similar field; a master’s degree is a plus.
· At least three years of experience creating machine learning models and retraining systems is preferred.
· Should have proven skills in statistics and programming.
· Biomedical signal processing and/or experience with medical devices and biomedical signals is a plus.
· An understanding of software life cycle management to comply with FDA requirements is a plus.
Skills that you will need:
· Know how to structure an ML project.
· Understand data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
· An in-depth knowledge of math, probability, statistics, and algorithms.
· Ability to write robust code in Python or R. Choosing the best option accounting for trade-offs and ultimately what is best for the customer.
· Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras, TensorFlow or PyTorch).
· Must draft various reports, visualizations and presentations as requested by your supervisors.
Excellent communication skills. Ability to work in a team with mutual respect and empathy.