Nathan’s Financial Services’ Advisory Group is one of the fastest growing practices serving US banks, financial institutions, companies, trade associations and government with plans in the future to expand into the international banks and the government sector. The practice is looking for an Analyst who is adaptable and thrives in a collaborative, team-driven culture. As a member of the team, the Analyst will assist the practice with developing financial models and analyzing data to aid in driving decisions and influencing client deliverables.
This is a great opportunity to have a direct impact on client deliverables to advance your skills and deepen your experiences in the financial services sector.
The position is based in Nathan’s corporate headquarters in Arlington, Virginia. Nathan will adopt a hybrid workplace after Labor Day.
- Assist senior staff members and other analysts in conducting economic, financial, and statistical analysis of issues pertaining to Banks and other financial institutions
- Collect and synthesize economic and financial data.
- Create and manage complex databases, financial models, and spreadsheets.
- Review and prepare documents for client deliverables and internal analysis.
- Develop, validate, and document various econometric, financial, and mathematical models.
- Conduct advanced research involving banking and capital markets issues for clients across the US and globally.
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Economics, Applied Economics, Finance or a related field (preferably with courses in statistics, econometrics, mathematics, and computer science).
- A minimum of one to two years of experience in a backstopping or administrative role relevant to the international development field;
- Project work using data visualization and regression analysis.
- Experience working with Stata, SAS, R, Python or other statistical and database programs preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, and desire to learn.
Please submit a cover letter detailing your interest in this position and your resume.