Who We Are
National Research Group (NRG) is a fast-growing research and insights agency that top entertainment companies trust to decode consumer tastes and trends around the world. With the entertainment ecosystem in a period of immense change, we are looking for the best and the brightest to help shape the future of storytelling for the world’s most admired and innovative content creators.
Why You’ll Love It Here
We are inspired by working with storytellers that challenge us to think differently and see the world in new ways. As a result, our business is driven by creative, curious, and inventive people who have a passion for pop culture. We work as a collective across disciplines and geographies to bring together the best thinking for every assignment, delivering insights to bold storytellers everywhere.
We are seeking a Data Processing Technician to support our data processing team.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally to implement product updates, innovations, and to streamline workflow.
- Stay abreast of entertainment industry/social media trends, theatrical release calendar, and weekly trailer launches.
- Running cross tabs, applying weights, cleaning data, customizing data tables and consulting with internal analysts on best practices.
Who You Are
- Excellent reading comprehension and interpretation skills.
- Ability to work quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Internally-motivated self-starter who continuously strives to get things done, regardless of challenges encountered.
- Successfully manages time and multiple competing priorities in order to ensure deadlines are always met.
- Team player who is able to work collaboratively and also able to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal oversight.
- Upholding the NRG’s core values of excellence, innovation, collaboration, enthusiasm, and grit.
- Experience in data processing is preferred.
- 2+ years of professional experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including high proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong interest in motion pictures and the entertainment industry is a requirement.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent typing skills.
- High school diploma or GED.
- College degree preferred.
- Strong interest and experience in entertainment (movies, television, digital entertainment, etc.)
This position has no supervisory responsibility.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time non-exempt position, and hours of work and days are flexible, as the schedule will change each week. This may include nights and weekends.
This job operates in a professional office environment (subject to local directives/changes regarding COVID-19) or can be remote if desired. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Required Application Materials:
- Cover letter explaining why you want to work with us at NRG