At Naval Nuclear Laboratory (NNL), be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee focused as it is on the customer. The Procurement Department (PD) is looking for an experienced Contracts Professional to join its team. You will be part of a team that engages with local suppliers, develops solicitations, negotiates, places and administers a variety of complex contracts that support the technical organizations across all of NNL. Join our team of individuals dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service and value to all the organizations we support! Put your procurement and supply chain experience to work!
Required Skills *
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two years relevant experience; or
- Master’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university and one year of relevant experience
- Experience/knowledge with supply chain, procurement, and contracts.
- Process improvement team exposure with initiating improvements to gain efficiencies.
- Experience with data analysis and compilations, extensive file documentation and organization.
- High level of efficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).