At Naval Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) a culture of diversity, teamwork, and collaboration is key to our success. Join a company that is just as focused on its employees as it is on its customer. The Naval Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) Information Technology (IT) Department is looking for a Systems Analyst to join the Storage Infrastructure team. The newest team member will have the opportunity to design, install, configure, secure, and maintain highly available data storage systems.
Put your IT skills to work and contribute to the success of a world-class Navy!
Required Skills *
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two years relevant experience; or
- Master’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of one year relevant experience
- Experience in maintaining IT systems
- Experience designing, installing, configuring, securing, and maintaining highly available data storage systems
- Experience troubleshooting performance issues and propose solutions to maintain data integrity and availability.
- Experience providing exceptional customer service support for users.
- Experience working on project teams.