At Naval Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) a culture of diversity, teamwork, and collaboration is key to our success. Join a company that is just as focused on its employees as it is on its customer. The NNL Information Technology (IT) Department is looking for a System Administrator to join the Infrastructure Applications team. The newest team member will work in a technically diverse and dynamic environment on a variety of multi-classification networks. You’ll have the opportunity to support backend infrastructure, resolve escalated Help Desk issues, and implement upgrades to security applications. Put your IT experience to work with NNL!
Required Skills *
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two years relevant experience; or
- Master’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of one year relevant experience
- Previous/current internship within IT.
- Administer and provide technical expertise for enterprise vulnerability management environment (Tenable Nessus), Microsoft Skype for Business, Exchange, and Office 2016.
- Experience supporting SaaS products including backend infrastructure and user community.
- Experience developing, testing, updating, and implementing continuity of operation processes.
- Experience developing technical documentation related to configuration, users guides, FAQs, etc for Microsoft and Tenable products.
- Experience resolving escalated Help Desk issues.
- Capability to plan, design and implement technology upgrades to security related applications and products.
- Ability to cross train other System Administrators.