Job Description: Creative Intern
NCO Creative is seeking a Creative Intern. This remote position is ideal for an organized, creative self-starter. Interns assist with the day to day operations of a DC area art consultancy with a special focus on contemporary Cuban art.
This is a unique opportunity to work directly alongside the owner of the company. The internship provides the opportunity to learn more about the contemporary art market and arts business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organizing a virtual art mask exhibition, while managing artwork and mask sales
- Assisting in the creation and launch of the new NCO website
- Conducting research and creating marketing campaigns
- Maintaining client (artist/buyer) networks and contacts
- Tracking artist opportunities (grants, open calls for submissions, etc.)
- Other various administrative and creative tasks
Requirements: Organized, independent, professional, preferred 4-year college degree or currently enrolled college student, advanced writing and research skills, interest in art, marketing, and/or business management.
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Spanish a plus.
This is a part-time remote position. 20 hours/week, schedule is flexible.