EYA, a premier residential developer in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area, is seeking a Development/Marketing Intern to support our development team during the spring/summer of 2021. This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience working for a developer with a proven history, exceptional reputation, and great work environment.
During this internship, you will assist daily with graphic display of project case studies, market research for both townhome and multifamily product types, and will be involved with several ancillary tasks accretive to the overall internship experience. This is a remote position.
- Assist in preparing a library of presentations and project reports for new business pitch books.
- Translate market data and research into clear and concise exhibits that can be used by the development team for new business development purposes.
- Coordination with the marketing team to ensure EYA’s brand and experience is being accurately communicated both online and to prospective business partners.
- Assist with market research and serve as a resource for new development pursuits.
- Create market summaries for targeted development areas.
- Assist with gathering historical data to populate development software platform (ArcGIS).
- Perform and/or assist with special projects as needed by the development team.
- In pursuit of a degree in real estate, finance, or general business.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign.
- Nice but not required: Exposure to .ArcGIS (Geographic Information Systems).
EYA was established in 1992 with the vision of building innovative urban neighborhoods to the highest standards. The company has made its name and reputation by creating high quality, lifestyle friendly, residential communities throughout the Washington Metropolitan Area. Consequently, no other homebuilder in the region has received more residential building and land planning awards.
In twenty+ years, EYA has constructed more than 7,000 homes in the cities of Alexandria and Washington D.C., and in Arlington, Montgomery, Prince George’s, and Fairfax counties. Its development team has tackled some of the most challenging sites in the region, from building on the banks of the Potomac River to revitalizing passed-over neighborhoods. Today, the combination of convenient locations and classic architectural detailing ensures EYA homes—both old and new—are always in demand.
Like the communities we build, EYA homes are designed to stand the test of time. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of today’s homebuyers; providing neighborhoods with a sense of place. A sense of pride. And a sense of excitement.
EYA is an equal opportunity employer.