Are you a smart, tech-savvy, detail-oriented go-getter ready to make a difference? Can you handle a high volume of work at high speed with outstanding quality?
If yes, please read on.
NeuroLeadership Institute is a think tank and consultancy dedicated to making corporate workplaces more human.
Since January 2017, we’ve improved life-at-work for more than 13.5 million employees around the world.
As a Business Development Associate, you will join our B2B sales team, what we call “Corporate Solutions.” The Corporate Solutions team drives revenue growth by identifying how we can help make their organization more human.
You’ll often be the first “hello” to potential clients, build and grow our brand and client portfolio, share new research, products, and success stories with potential customers, and respond to incoming requests.
The BDA role is an entry-level position and from there, the sky’s the limit!
Here’s a bit about what you’ll be doing:
- 40% Generating and following up on leads including filling NLI’s exciting events
- 40% Providing admin support to Sales Execs including calendaring and CRM-ing
- 20% Writing proposals, license renewals, and selling
Here’s a bit about who you are:
- Thrive in producing high volume at admirable quality
- Tech savvy
- A hard-working, self-starting, team-player
- Client-focused, service-oriented, and articulate
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you!
PS- Advance thanks for “running the gauntlet” we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.