Are you excited about using science and research to improve organizational behavior?
Is providing white glove service to clients important to you? Will you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment?
If yes, please read on!
NeuroLeadership Institute is a think tank and consultancy dedicated to making corporate workplaces more human.
Since January 2017, we’ve improved life-at-work for more than 13.5 million employees around the world.
As a Project Coordinator, you will join our Client Experience team to support clients in implementing learning solutions. The CX team works hand-in-hand with clients to create workplace behaviors that foster innovation, inclusion, and other actionable insights.
For example, one of our products is CONNECT: The neuroscience of quality conversations. In 2020, we impacted 7,000 employees at a US mortgage lending company by helping 92% of managers have better quality conversations at least once a week.
With a focus on effective communication, calendaring, materials management, and other logistics, the Project Coordinator is an entry level role where you’ll use neuroscience and administrative prowess to contribute to making our clients’ organizations more human.
Your days will pass quickly with your time spent on the following:
- Client correspondence 26%
- Taking notes 26%
- Scheduling 20%
- Internal activities & admin 15%
- Client behind-the-scenes support 13%
Here’s a bit more about who you are and what you’ll be doing:
- You’ll provide stellar administrative support to enable smooth client program implementation including
- You’re tech savvy- good with Google apps and Microsoft Office- and easily conquer new technology.
- You’re service-oriented. We look forward to hearing examples from you as to what sets you apart from others who consider themselves service-oriented.
- You possess a resourceful, solution-oriented approach, and appreciate the opportunity to be a part of- and contribute to- something great.
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
PS- Advance thanks for your participation in the recruitment “gauntlet” we’ve designed to maximize the likelihood of our mutual success.
PPS- NLI is more than an equal opportunity employer. We’re actively focused on expanding and diversifying our applicant pool to ensure our team represents the diverse range of our communities and clients.