Under the direction of the Senior Marketing Operations Manager at New England Biolabs (NEB), the Analytics and Search Specialist will work with external partners to manage established paid search and organic search marketing programs, including keyword development and website tagging initiatives. This person in this position will also maintain web analytics dashboards, conduct various analyses related to digital channels, and communicate data and insights to various internal stakeholders to drive marketing strategy.
- Provide Product Marketing Managers, Marketing Communications and the Digital Marketing team with web and email analytics and reports to analyze performance and produce actionable insights to enhance NEB’s product and corporate digital marketing strategies.
- Optimize, track and monitor search strategy on neb.com, leading to best practice, and developing business rules and reporting dashboards to track these ongoing improvements.
- Drive and coordinate product, campaign and branded PPC (Pay-Per-Click) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) activities, including working with different third-party vendors that support NEB.
- Drive and coordinate branded and non-branded organic SEO (Search Engine Optimization), both with and independent of NEB’s third-party support vendors.
- Plan, in some cases execute, and in others support the execution of new digital initiatives in the areas of SEO, SEM, and Analytics.
- Look for opportunities to improve existing programs and capitalize on untapped opportunities or emerging technologies and trends.
- B.A. in a related field.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with web and email analytic programs, such as Google Analytics.
- Ability to turn analysis into action and execute against timelines.
- Experience in website search, SEO and SEM.
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Google Search Appliance.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to take initiative, multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple projects, simultaneously.
- Meticulous attention to detail and an eye for consistency.
- Pro-active and resourceful with the ability to work independently and problem solve.
- Ability to work in and lead a cross-functional team across Marketing Technology, Marketing Communications, Product Marketing Managers and, occasionally, with departments and scientific staff.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- A scientific background is preferred.
- Experience with Sitecore Content Management System and/or Coveo Search Engine is a plus.