Students with progressive values who are interested in fighting for a better borough and learning how to win a campaign for Manhattan Borough President are invited to apply to Ben Kallos’ campaign.
Applicants should be committed to electing a progressive leader as Manhattan Borough President. Tasks may include but will not be limited to:
- Ballot Access – collecting petition signatures from Manhattan Democratic Voters to get on the ballot in February and March.
- Voter Outreach – connecting with voters by phone, mail, online, and wherever possible to tell them about our campaign and to ask for their vote.
- Organizing & Events – organizing residents and communities around common interests as well as planning and executing events.
Graduate students, post-graduates, and interns who excel in their responsibilities will have the opportunity to become fellows who assist with:
- Finance – fundraising, supporting zoom-raisers, and campaign finance compliance.
- Communications – social media, video, emails campaigns, correspondence with voters, mailings, letters to the editor, opinion editorials, and earned media.
- Policy & Research – researching policy positions, drafting policy proposals, completing questionnaires, and working with advocates and experts.