New York Habitat (https://www.nyhabitat.com), a successful International Real Estate & Travel Agency specialized in the Furnished Rental, Bed & Breakfast and Vacation Rental markets in New York, Paris, London and the South of France.
New York Habitat offers opportunities, for individuals who are interested in learning the ins and outs of both international real estate and project management.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Creating listings in New York, London, Paris, and the South of France, from start to finish, including photo selection, & floorplan creation.
- Ensuring that all the listings are accurate and updating the listings availability for Paris apartments .
- Handling phone requests, connecting international customers with appropriate agents & completing other administrative tasks.
- You are currently a student with a major in Business, Real Estate, Tourism (Bachelor is required)
- You have exceptional communication and writing skills!
- Must be fluent in French
- International experience is a plus
- OPT ARE WELCOME
- You must be able to attain Academic Credits for your Internship. (Necessary)
- You are able to work remotely.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application through our job opportunities page: https://nyhabitat.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=237