Check with your internship coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.
New York Habitat (http://www.nyhabitat.com), a successful International Real Estate & Travel Agency specialized in the Furnished Rental, Bed & Breakfast and Vacation Rental markets in New York, Paris, London and the South of France, is looking for a highly motivated and positive individual to fill a Real Estate Copy writing/Product Management Assistant internship position.
New York Habitat offers this full time opportunity, for individuals who are interested in learning the ins and outs of both international real estate and marketing.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Learn how to create listings in New York, London, Paris, and the South of France, from start to finish, including photo selection, description writing & floorplan creation.
- Writing promotional apartment descriptions and learning how to advertise Real Estate products in a global market.
- Maintaining a database of apartment listings and actively updating it
- Handling phone requests, connecting international customers with appropriate agents & completing other administrative tasks.
- Assist the team by communicating with owners in US and Europe in order to find out about possible changes in apartments.
An experience at New York Habitat is a great way to:
– Develop your communication skills in an international and fast paced environment (you will be exposed to numerous languages including: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German)
– Learn how to provide great customer service
– Learn about new techniques and technologies that will be useful in your career
– Polish your organizational and time management skills.
- We are currently looking for students with a major in Business, Real Estate, or Tourism.
- You are able to start as soon as possible.
- You are available for a full-time/part time work schedule
- Ability to speak French is a huge plus!
- You have exceptional communication skills!
- You have outstanding customer service skills
- Knowledge on WordPress is a plus.
- You can attain Academic Credits for your Internship. (Necessary)
- You are able to work remotely.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application through our job opportunities page: https://nyhabitat.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=151