New York Habitat (http://www.nyhabitat.com), a successful International Real Estate & Travel Agency specialized in the Furnished Rental, Bed & Breakfast and Vacation Rental markets in New York, Paris, London and the South of France, is looking for a highly motivated and positive individual for our Real Estate Customer Success Internship (academic credits) .
New York Habitat offers our team a well-designed training program where they will learn the ins and outs of international real estate. We encourage our team to share their ideas through reports at the end of each week in order to develop new projects with the company.
An experience at New York Habitat is a great way to develop your organizational, time management, and communication skills in an international environment.
At New York Habitat You Will:
- Constructively communicate with both owners and clients regarding reviews to maintain positive relationships, as well as ensure the best quality for future clients.
- Participate in the mediation process for real estate and legal issues that arise between apartment owners and tenants.
- Work closely with our Quality Assurance team and learn how to prevent client issues and complaints.
- Additional tasks: basic marketing and real estate tasks.
- You are a current student, with a major in business or real estate or related field.
- You are detail-oriented
- You have excellent writing/communication skills in English.
- You are dependable, punctual, and dedicated to doing your assigned work.
- Ability to speak another language is a big plus
- You are available a minimum 4 months on a part-time basis (2hr/day)
- You can attain Academic Credits for your Internship. (Necessary)
- You are able to work remotely.
Check with your school’s Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application through our job opportunities page: https://www.nyhabitat.com/career.html