Entry Level – Financial Sales Professional
If your like most graduates and upcoming graduates – it may be difficult to find work! Don’t worry I got you! Read on….
About this Job
Come Join a Top 50 Team of Advisers! I am looking to expand my team of Financial Sales Professionals – we were the 2020 Long Island General office Team of the Year – and we are growing fast!! Due to COVID I am currently providing remote licensing and training programs!
Position: Entry Level Financial Sales Professional
- Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity and financial products and services. By continuing to be a mutual company, we are uniquely aligned with our customers. By maintaining superior financial strength, we protect their future. By acting with integrity and humanity, we earn their trust and loyalty. Every decision we make, every action we take has one overriding purpose: To be here when our customers need us. That’s why we call ourselves The Company You Keep®.
- Financial Sales Representatives help clients identify and achieve their financial goals. through education of financial services products including but not limited to Life Insurance, Investments, Long Term Care planning, College planning Etc….
- We offer a comprehensive array of financial products to help clients develop a sound, long-term financial strategy.
- New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products, and impeccable service.
- Local Long Island candidates preferred
- For a Financial Sales Representative, we require highly motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are willing to invest their time and energy into creating profitable and rewarding careers.
- The candidate we seek must possess uncompromising integrity and the ability to communicate complex ideas.
- Life Accident & Health License preferred or willing to obtain
Qualities that we look for in our Agents:
- Sales experience preferred – entrepreneurial mindset, no mile too far.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Desire to help families and businesses to “Be Good At Life.”
- Strong business acumen.
- Professional business demeanor.
- Perseverance in the face of a challenge
- Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks/contacts
Training, Support and Professional Development:
- For Financial Sales Representatives at New York Life offers a comprehensive three year training program, full marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance.
- Our finance sales mentoring programs give you the opportunity to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who will assist you in developing a clientele.
- New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company, with the freedom and autonomy of running your own practice.
- You will be in business for yourself – but never by yourself.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Backed by 175 years of experience. It is commonly known, not all service industries are the same, more to the point not all companies are the same. Product offerings, producer support, opportunity for advancement, personal growth, ongoing training and broad-spectrum marketing.
New York Life innovatively strides the cutting edge in client servicing, systematically paving the way for success with tested processes, actively immersed with you in achieving your desired career objectives and more. Step into a client’s life and help them achieve their financial goals, while building a great career for yourselves in the process. Utilizing our expansive product lines our Agents work to guide individuals, families and businesses towards the financial strategy that is right for them. That is no easy task, but for the right person it can be a truly rewarding career with the potential for growth opportunities.
Related keywords: finance, financial advisor, sales, insurance,