Nexcelom Bioscience LLC is a developer and marketer of image cytometry products for cell analysis in life science and biomedical research. Products range from cell viability counters (Cellometer) to high throughput microwell image cytometry workstations (Celigo), used in thousands of research laboratories in academic institutes and biotech companies. The company contributes to the life science industry through innovation and expertise in the science of cell counting.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
Nexcelom is currently seeking to hire a creative thinking, passionate software engineer intern to join our team to work on the Matrix and Celigo product platforms. The Software Engineer Intern will be responsible for focusing on unit testing. Developing tests to assist with each build that would allow for verifying the functionality of individual software units. This position would work directly with our development team to develop and support new and existing product lines.
· Responsible for assigned software design projects and features from beginning to end.
· Work closely with our development team using agile development methodologies.
· Programming in C#.NET.
· UI Testing
· Refactoring Projects
· Implement unit testing and automated testing frameworks for new and existing features.
· Development processes including design, development, debugging, testing, documentation, and integration.
· Working towards Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Computer Engineer
· C# / C++ / .NET 4.7+
· Visual Studio 2019
· TFS, Git
· Unit Testing
· Agile, SCRUM
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Strong communication skills
· Passionate, hard-working, team player.