Introducing the Position!
As a Qual Strategist, you’ll be working on the core offering at Nimbly that has shaken up the insights world. This is a remote position.
You’ll be joining us an early employee (< 10 full-time team members), playing a key role in building out our process for managing custom qual studies, and exploring ways in which we can further differentiate. All while delivering the insights magic on a variety of interesting project work.
This is an entry to mid-level seniority role with an insane amount of growth potential.
– Field RFP’s directly with clients, clarifying areas to explore and guiding them on additional considerations
– Design a proposal that maps out the approach, including areas to explore, methodologies, phases, and timeline
– Cost out projects, thinking through the time required and working with our Ops team on recruiting/logistical inputs
– Oversee and execute the magic: lead kickoff, design guides, track progress, analyze, write report, brief designers
– Join our creative brainstorms and internal Missions, contributing your unique POV
– Look for opportunities to pitch new types of methodologies, deliverables, and collaboration approaches
– Contribute ideas on how we could streamline and/or improve our workflows for proposals, costing, and projects
– Believes in the daring mission of Nimbly and driven to take the brand to the next level (we’re doing BIG things)
– Eager to try and suggest new things: methodologies, tools, collaboration approaches, deliverable formats, and processes
– Can seamlessly oscillate between “tried and true traditional” and “scrappy, DIY” thinking
– Able to quickly learn on their own and generates quick solutions (than to over-strategize or wait to be told what to do)
– Friendly and bright personality that comes through with clients and team members (contributes energy to each interaction)
– Generally a “Yes, and…“–type of person (so highly collaborative) but also able to deliver and absorb thoughtful feedback
– Unafraid to ask questions, challenge norms, and isn’t locked into a hierarchal mindset
– Adaptable and has the resilience to navigate through sporadic moments: seasonality, growing pains, project issues, etc.
– Able to manage their own time as there are no set hours
– Down to support on tasks outside of their ‘role’
– Has interest and passions outside of work and embraces the #NimblyLife
– Genuinely a kind, empathetic, and self-reflective human being
Nimbly is a minority-owned insights agency with a daring spirit.
We’re enhancing the best of proven methods and leveraging the latest in tech. Expect smart and refreshing approaches. Super agile operations. Sharply distilled and inspiring outputs.