What will you do at Nomad?
The Strategic Sales Analyst (SSA) will play an important role in implementing Nomad’s sales strategy and, most importantly, enrolling new medical facilities onto the platform.
This will entail:
– Helping to engineer and refine Nomad’s sales process and go-to-market strategy
– This includes designing campaigns, emails, sales scripts, and sales processes
– Generating new customer leads where Nomad is operating
– Building target email/call lists, updating/maintaining our CRM, and qualifying leads
– Activating leads through email, phone, and industry events
– Deploying email campaigns, cold calling targets, engaging at select, in-person industry events and trade shows
– Converting organic customer registrations into quality leads
– Acquiring new customer meetings and eventually leading new customer meetings yourself
– Gain hands on experience with the Nomad product through on-boarding new clients
Who are you?
– You are a self-motivated, organized, go-getter who can excel at selling and partnering
with customers to ensure their success.
– You are engaging, confident, and relentless in winning new customers onto your products.
– You are gifted with words and have a knack for getting people excited about the new, new thing.
– You are data-driven and detail oriented.
– You are eager to work in a changing, high-growth startup.
– Most importantly, you just can’t wait to join our team!
Nomad offers a fast-paced, supportive, diverse culture. Benefits include comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, free snacks and drinks, generous parental leave, gym discounts, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us! Let’s get to work.