Explore Nomura is an Early Insights program designed to provide diverse Freshman & Sophomores with broad exposure to careers in Investment Banking, Global Markets and Corporate Infrastructure.
Who should apply
Undergraduate freshman and sophomores who also identify as members of the following communities are encouraged to apply: Women, Black, Latinx, Native American, LGBTQ+, Veterans, and Students with Disabilities
About the Program
Explore Nomura is a two-week virtual series, in which selected students will opt-in to sessions of their respective interests and division.
Over the course of the program students will be able to:
- Participate in immersive training sessions including a fundamental overview of financial markets, real-life trading and technology simulations, personal branding and soft skills workshops, and more!
- Meet and network with experienced professionals to learn more about personal career journeys and gain deeper insight into different functions at Nomura
- Cultivate valuable skills with an opportunity to interview for our 2022 summer internship programs
How to Apply
To be considered you must submit a recent copy of your resume and respond to the following two question prompts:
1. Please share how your commitment to diversity makes you the ideal candidate to work in an inclusive and global environment. Please limit your response to 250 words or less.
2. Please highlight a recent news event that has been of interest to you and explain how it relates to financial services. Please limit your response to 250 words or less.
Application Deadline: Sunday, February 7th at 11:55pm EST