We are passionate about our mission here at North Shore Community Health! Our mission is to build healthy communities by providing exceptional care to all. If you are someone that shares our mission and believes that first impressions are lasting impressions, you are a great candidate for us.
We currently have a Fundraising Intern (appx 10 hours per week) opening at NSCH. Reporting to the Development Director, the Fundraising Intern performs a variety of development functions related to outreach, marketing, research, public relations and events. You will be an integral part of a dynamic, fast-paced team, which is committed to creating awareness within our community.
As a team member you will work with staff who are racially, ethnically and culturally diverse, so being culturally competent is required. A sense of humor is also very important!
· Assist with grant research and identification
· Become fully versed in SalesForce; preparing reports, which includes data entry, migration and administration
· Review Grants for accuracy, qualifications, approvals, and timelines
· Perform duties related to project management
· Assist with other duties as assigned
· Currently pursuing a Degree in Communications, Business Administration, Non Profit Management or any other related Major / Minor
· Solid analytical skills; ability to think and act independently in a fast paced ever changing environment
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
North Shore Community Health (NSCH) offers comprehensive primary care, dental services, behavioral health care, care management, pharmacy, medication-assisted treatment and enrollment services. In 2019, NSCH provided services to 13,272 patients through 63,170 visits. NSCH has 10 services sites: Salem Family Health Center, the largest and highest volume site, the school-based health centers at Salem High School and Peabody Veterans Memorial High School, Gloucester Family Health Center, Peabody Family Health Center, and behavioral health services only at the Bentley Academy, Collins Middle School, Nathaniel Hawthorne School, Bates Elementary School, and the Peabody Learning Academy. NSCH offers competitive benefit plans. NSCH is an equal opportunity employer. Visit www.NSCH.org for more information
Workplace Anti-Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The policy of NSCH is to provide equal employment opportunities by recruiting, hiring, training and promoting applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, gender identity or expression, disability, handicap, military obligations, veteran status or any other category protected by law (“protected class status”). We affirm that the above policy reflects NSCH’s attitude and its intention to do the following:
· Recruit, hire and promote for all job classifications without regard to protected class status;
· Base decisions on employment so as to further the principles of equal employment opportunity;
· Make promotion decisions are in accord with principals of equal employment opportunity;
· Administer personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, determinations and Center-sponsored training without regard to protected class status;
· Make equal employment opportunities available to qualified disabled or handicapped persons;
· Provide equal employment opportunities to those who are Veterans.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements for consideration to email@example.com and visit www.nsch.org for more information.