Northspyre is a fast-growing, venture-backed software company based in New York, NY that is looking to expand its team. We empower modern real estate owners and developers to eliminate up to 30% of low-value administrative tasks so their project management teams can focus on making smarter, faster decisions by leveraging automation and data analytics on complex real estate projects. We are a small, collaborative, and diverse team of real estate, technology, and business professionals who know how to roll up our sleeves and get things done. Come join us!
About the opportunity:
We are rapidly expanding and looking for highly motivated, recent graduates/early career professionals to help us with our business development initiatives. Participants in our BDA program will undergo intensive sales training, learn the foundations of the real estate industry, and develop their business skills over the course of 12-weeks.
As a technology-forward company, we welcome anyone interested in breaking into the real estate technology space and are able to work remotely with our dynamic team. Participants will be compensated for the duration of the program.
What’s in it for you?
- You get hands-on experience working in a high-paced software sales environment.
- You get to learn the ins and outs of business development for venture-backed SaaS companies.
- You get to learn new trends in the real estate tech space.
- Northspyre is a young company and you will have a ton of room to grow – the best performers in our program will have an opportunity to continue working with us.
- You can use this experience to catapult you into business development, sales, account management, or business operations roles!
What will you do at Northspyre?
- Learn about real estate projects and how they are delivered.
- Help real estate project teams across the country leverage sophisticated technologies like automation and proactive intelligence to solve friction points and problems in their current workflows
- Research and assist with prospecting potential customers
- Support our team throughout the entire sales cycle via calls, web-demos and occasionally in-person meetings
- Accurately manage activities, pipeline and your portfolio of clients within the CRM system
- Receive mentorship and guidance through the program
- Recent college graduate or early career professional interested in the real estate technology industry (Bachelor’s degree required, GPA 3.2)
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- High emotional intelligence and are able to read the emotions of others effectively.
- Results and detail-oriented.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Not afraid to make cold calls and speak to unfamiliar people on a daily basis.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Desire and passion to be the best at what you do.
Please only apply if you are a high-performer and you are willing to work hard (8 to 11 hours per day) to get the most out of this program. We will be investing time with you to give you the foundational knowledge and training to help you jump start your career.
We look for team members that are excited to build the future. You’re the type of person that wants to join us on this challenging journey of transforming an old-fashioned real estate development industry.